CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Clarity

Jeremy and I went out yesterday to celebrate completing the first step on our road map. We took the motorcycle out to Athens and ate at Red Lobster!!! It was so good. Riding on a motorcyle is very freeing and it helps you to see things differntly.

So I had my Ipod and I was chillin', listening to music on the ride up and I began to see things clearly. I realized that for the first time in my life I was exactly where God wanted me to be in every area of my life and that is an awesomely freeing feeling. I felt like God was right beside me reminding me of all He's done for us and all He has planned.

Larry said something this morning - If we choose to live recklessly, God is not mandated to protect us. But thankfully He does. Larry was talking about the Temptation of Jesus. (Matt. 4:1-11) The statement was made after he talked about the temptaion to have things. So many times we give into this temptation and we don't even realize it's a temptation. Then we end up here - financially stressed and we want God to bail us out.

I am so thankful for a God who loves me despite of my short comings. One of the songs I was listening to talked about God's mercy. It says -

All who are thirsty, All who are weak
Just come to the fountain, dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow, be washed away
In the waves of His mercy, as the deep cries out to deep, we sing
Come Lord Jesus Come.

Thank You God for Your waves of mercy. I am so thankful that Your mercy doesn't trickle down to us, but it crashes over us like waves on the sand. Thank You Father for loving us so much!! Thank you for providing for our every need and never turning Your back on us!!! Continue to guide us and give us wisdom in this most crucial aspect of our lives. Come, Lord Jesus; emerse Yourself in our finances, reveal Your plans for us. Give us strength for the task ahead. Thank You Father!!!!

0 comments: